February 7 - March 7
- Dates: Feb 7 – March 4
- First Friday Open House – February 7
- Entries Due: Jan. 29 – Feb. 5
- Prizes: 1st – $50, 2nd – $30, 3rd – $20 and People’s Choice Ribbon
- Judge: Myron Chochran
- Sponsored by: Tim and Julie Schnepp – Remax Legacy
- Featured Artist: Gini Deaton
- PAS member entry fees: $10 for one piece, $5 each for the second and third pieces
Non member entry fee: $35 for 1 to 3 pieces
- 2020 winter show – entry form (pdf)
Judges Bio: Myron Cochran
Myron Cochran is a photography and jewelry teacher at Pike High School in Indianapolis. Additionally, he is the department chair for the visual arts and academy leader for the Visual Arts and Communication Academy. Myron is a fine art photographer that enjoys the challenge of night and low-light photography. He works in the darkroom and with digital media. Mr. Cochran has a jewelry studio at East side Arts and works primarily with metal enamels. He lives in Anderson, Indiana on the historic west side.
Use the form to register online or drop by Gallery 119 or call 765-778-0986 to register.