Watercolor with Judy
March 27 @ 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Instructor: Judy Crist
Now that our winter vacation is over I am excited to be back with you to share all of the new watercolor techniques I have learned this winter. I have spent the winter studying with two very talented watercolor artists. This family of chickens will teach you several different techniques.
- Date: Wednesday March 27
- Time: 9:00 to 3:00 (Lunch on your own)
- Fee: $50.00 (Does not include supplies – see below for watercolor supplies).
Water Color supplies: (Download PDF: Judy Crist Water Color supplies)
- Artist tape or (painters tape)
- a hard board (to tape paper to)
- Gray transfer paper
- HB pencil
- Water color paint. Beginners (buy a starter set)
- Watercolor paper cold press at least 140# or more
- Ink pen
- Saran Wrap
- Palette Knife
- Small spray bottle
- Paper towels
- cup – for water
- Fine Point (perm. Marker)
- a small bar of soap
- Brushes: Flat # 1 to 3, Angle brush small and medium, Round # 4, # 16 #0 synthetic will work fine. Sable is always good. This will do for a start you may want to add more brushes later on.
Use the form to register online or drop by Gallery 119 or call 765-778-0986 to register.