- This event has passed.
Watercolor with Judy
November 28 @ 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Watercolor Instructor- Judy Crist
Judy loves to create and has a special love for watercolor. She was the artist for Firehouse Color Labs. She owned and operated her own photography and photo arts studio. She served on the board of professional photographers of Indiana two times. She taught many seminars across Indiana for photographic art. Now she will share her love for watercolors with you.
This image will teach you several different techniques, We will also discuss the different supplies and how they are used.
- Masking tape
- a hard board (to tape paper to)
- Credit card Or (a hard plastic edge)
- Dark transfer paper
- HB pencil
- Water color paint ( a small set of beginner watercolor paint)
- Saran Wrap
- Palette knife
- small spray bottle
- paper towels
- cup for water
- fine point permanent marker
- masking fluid
- a small bar of soap
- water color paper (cold press) 9″ x 12″
- Brushes: Flat #1 to 3, angle brush small and medium, round brush small and medium, synthetic will work fine, sable is always good
Use the form to register online or drop by Gallery 119 or call 765-778-0986 to register.