- This event has passed.
Paint on Metal – Mommy & Me – Feb 24
February 24 @ 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Instructor: Brenda Jarrett
- WHO: Child and adult – will take children down to 5 years old (they MUST be accompanied by responsible adult).
- WHAT: Mommy and Me – Painting on metal jewelry with Brenda. (NOTE: It can me Daddy or Grandma or Aunt, etc)
- We will be making one square pendant for the adult and one for the child using a resist technique. Colors of your choosing.
- WHEN: Sunday February 24, 2019 from 2-4 PM
- WHERE: Gallery 119 at 119 N. State Street in Pendleton, IN
- HOW MUCH: $30 pays for all supplies and instructions for a pendant for one adult/one child.
- Limited to 8 couples.
- This is a fun class and beginners are welcome!
Use the form to register online or drop by Gallery 119 or call 765-778-0986 to register.