Our Town – Gallery Show in March
March 1 - April 3
A gallery show featuring art about the Pendleton Indiana area.
- First Friday – March 1 – 6:30 to 8:00
- Show Open March 1 – April 3, 2019
- Public Welcome
- Prizes – First: $50, 2nd: $30, 3rd: $20
- Gary Brummet – Judge
- Drop off dates Feb 19 -27
- Pick up date April 3
- March 2019 Our Town show – entry form
Gary Brummitt is an Anderson artist and has won many awards with his paintings. He is actively involved in the Art Association of Madison County as well as other professional arts organizations in the Midwest.
Gary’s work is painterly and expressive. He experiments with a variety of mediums like watercolors, acrylics, and oils and techniques. His paintings may be representational or abstract. He is currently exploring the possibilities of inks and Yupo papers.
His other passions broadcasting, counseling and assisting our young adults to develop life skills to become successful in our community.
- Bachelors of Arts in Broadcasting/Business Administration/ Applied Music
- Art Training – Workshops with Indiana and Nationally recognized painters
Use the form to register online or drop by Gallery 119 or call 765-778-0986 to register.