On & Off the Wall – 3D Show
October 4 - October 30
We are looking forward to a new view of art from 3-D artists as well as 2-D artists who are willing to stretch into an added dimension!
Along with the 3-D judged show, we will be featuring an exhibit of masks. A few months ago, there was an interest among members in exploring this art form, so we are inviting everyone to create a mask in the classic, theatrical, or Halloween style.
We are scheduling mask-making workshops on Tuesday, August 27 and Saturday September 14 from 10-12. Everyone is invited to join in with materials and ideas…where two or more mask-makers gather, magic happens! For inspiration, search the internet: Pinterest is a gold mine.
You may enter your mask in the judged show or as part of the special mask exhibit not requiring an entry fee. This can be a joint project or your own creation. Let’s make this an exiting and creative show!
- Entry Dates: Sept. 24 – Oct. 2 – Deliver to Gallery 119 during regular hours 11 am – 4pm Tues. – Sat)
- First Friday – Exhibit Opens – 6pm – 8:30 (Awards presented at 7pm)
- Show Dates: Oct. 4 – November 5 (pick up art 11 am – 4pm)
- Awards: 1st place—$50 and a ribbon 2nd place—$30 and a ribbon 3rd place—$20 and a ribbon People’s Choice
- Fees: PAS member entry fees: $10 for one piece, $5 each for the second and third pieces
Non member entry fee: $35 for 1 to 3 pieces
Use the form to register online or drop by Gallery 119 or call 765-778-0986 to register.