- This event has passed.
Enamel Cloisonne Workshop – Diane Burrell
March 23 @ 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Instructor: Diane Burrell
- Two Days: March 23 9 am – 5pm and Sunday, the 24th – 1pm – 5pm
- Class fee is $75.00 (includes both days)
- Includes all supplies: 1 and 1/2 inch piece of fine silver, fine silver cloisonné wire and transparent enamels, and all additional supplies including firing equipment.
- We will create a contemporary design based on Frank Loyd Wright stained glass windows. You will learn to fire on a clear base coat, create tension with cloisonné wire, wash enamels, wet pack and fire down gold and silver leaf. We will also learn how to stone and finish with a flash firing.
- Suggestions for setting the piece will be provided. (Setting or necklace in example not included).
Use the form to register online or drop by Gallery 119 or call 765-778-0986 to register.