- Show Theme: About Town – Anything Pendleton
- Show Dates: 1st Friday, April 6 – May 2
- Entries due: March 27 – April 4 – Deliver entries to Gallery 119 during regular hours (11 – 4 Tuesday -Saturday)
This 4 week Session will run April 17, 24, May 1 and May 8
New students are welcome. Students will develop there own paintings. I will provide a still life to paint from or you may bring your own photos or set up your own still life. I am using acrylics but you may choose to use oil or watercolor.
- First Friday – Show Open House: May 4, 2018 6 – 8:30pm
- Show Dates: May 4 – 30, 2018
- Featured Artist: John Reynolds
This is a 2 day class as the pieces must dry.
- FIRST CLASS– Sunday April 29th from 2-5 pm.
- We will be making an 8”x10” acrylic pour and then an acrylic skin, using Kitty and Mine’s recipe and technique.
- SECONDS CLASS– Sunday May 6th from 2-5 pm.
- May 9th – 9:30AM – 3PM with a break for lunch
- Oil Painting: Moonlit Moment (a Robert Warren design)
- Paint this lovely moonlit seascape using a wet-on-wet old world style technique.