Building Fund - For Arts Sake
WE NEED YOUR HELP. We are collecting donations to pay off our mortgage early. This will allow us to offer more programs, procure more equipment for classes and keep our building up-to-date.
We now have a Go Fund Me Link to make giving easier. Any amount will help, $5, $10…
Featured Artist: Macey Smith, Photographer
- Dates: April 25 – 30
- Host Reception: Friday, April 26 6pm – 8:30
Never too early to start thinking about Kid’s Art Camp at PAS!
Kids from 6 and older will enjoy a whole week of fun art projects. Everything from painting to crafts. They will learn new art forms and have fun with old favorites. Be sure to sign up early to reserve your spot.
- Dates: July 15 – 19
- Time: 3 sessions to choose from
- 9 am – 11:30 am – Ages 6 -12 (limit 30 children)
- 12:30 – 3:00pm – Ages 6 – 12 (limit 30 children)
- 5pm – 8pm – Ages 12 & up (limit 9 Children Mon. – Thur.)
- Cost: $60/child per session ($50/2nd child/ per session – in same family, living in same home)
- Sign up at Gallery 119 or call 765-778-0986 11 – 4 Tues. – Sat.
Instructor: Judy Crist
- Date: Wednesday April 24
- Time: 9:00 to 3:00 (Lunch on your own)
- Fee: $50.00 (Does not include supplies – click link for watercolor supplies).
Instructor: Gini Deaton
- Dates: Sunday, May 19
- Time: 10 am – 4 pm (break for lunch)
- Cost: $60 – All supplies included
- All levels of painters welcome