Instructor: Chic Elbert-Velazco
- Date: Tuesday, July 23
- Time: 10am – 12:30pm
- Cost: $20
- Supplies are furnished
Building Fund - For Arts Sake
WE NEED YOUR HELP. We are collecting donations to pay off our mortgage early. This will allow us to offer more programs, procure more equipment for classes and keep our building up-to-date.
We now have a Go Fund Me Link to make giving easier. Any amount will help, $5, $10…
Instructor: Judy Crist
- Project: Boats
- Date: Wednesday, July 24
- Time: 9 am – 3 pm (lunch on your own)
- Cost: $50
Instructor: Rowland Hodge
Learn to draw the human head from any angle or in any lighting from sitting in front of a live model.
- Two week class (Tuesdays and Thursdays) Aug 6, 8, 13 & 15)
- 4pm – 7pm
- Some supplies provided. See web page for details
Instructor: Tracy Davidson
- Date: Sunday July 28
- Time: 1 pm – 5:00 pm
- Class Fee – $50 includes all supplies and tools
- Class size is limited to 9
Instructor: Katy Burke
- Our August class will be a still life on masonite board.
- Wednesday August 7th 9:00-3:00
- $45 if using your own paints and brushes
- $55 if using my paints and brushes
Instructor: Gini Deaton
- 3 Sundays:
- Aug 4, (10am – 1pm), Aug. 11 (10am – 2pm) and Aug. 18 (10am – 2pm) Bring your own snacks/lunch if desired.
- 1st Sunday (3 hours) – Composition & drawing onto your canvas.
- 2nd Day (4 hours) – Under painting putting. Palette mixes for flesh tones
- 3rd Day (4 hours) – Finishing the painting. My intention is not to do the painting for you…but to teach you the process for portrait painting.
- Cost: $80 – for all 3 days.
- You bring your own supplies. Click for details.
- Limited to 12 Students
Instructor: Patrick Kluesner
- You bring your own oil paints and several palette knives (see supply list Here.
- Patrick will supply provide a photo.
- He will demonstrate the techniques he uses.
- The example shown here is one of his works and was done totally with a palette knife.
- Class Limited to 10